ALTANA’s half-year results: sales below the previous year due to the coronavirus; EBITDA margin declined slightly at a high level
• Sales decrease by nearly 7 percent to 1,078 million euros
• EBITDA margin reaches 18.7 percent
• Company continues to invest in the future; worldwide conversion to CO2-neutral power supply already implemented
• Forecast for the year as a whole: single-digit decline in sales
Change at the top of ALTANA’s Supervisory Board
Dr. Matthias L. Wolfgruber new Chairman - The Supervisory Board of the specialty chemicals group ALTANA has reconstituted itself. The Supervisory Board elected Dr. Matthias L. Wolfgruber, who has been a member of the Supervisory Board of ALTANA AG since March 2016, as its new chairman.
2019 Results: ALTANA Holds Its Ground in a Challenging Environment and Sets the Course for Further Growth
• Sales of € 2,249 million, nearly 3 percent below the strong level of the previous year
• EBITDA reaches € 416 million
• Research and development expanded further, R&D expenditure increased by 7 percent
• High investments in international sites and digitization
Jordan Named Director – Business Development and Strategic Marketing
ELANTAS PDG, Inc. (EPDG) has appointed Rick Jordan as Director – Business Development and Strategic Marketing for the Electronics business line.
Dr. Murray Named VP and Director ELANTAS Global Technology Development
ELANTAS PDG, Inc. (EPDG) announces the promotion of Dr. Thomas Murray to Vice President and Director of ELANTAS Global Technology Development.
Change in ELANTAS PDG, Inc. Management
ELANTAS PDG, Inc. (EPDG) announces the retirement of Dr. Susan Graham and the appointment of Ravindra Kumar as President and CEO as of January 1st.
ALTANA CO2 Neutral by 2025
• By 2025 the specialty chemicals group will reduce its CO2 impact from production and energy procurement to zero worldwide
• Complete conversion to green electricity already in 2020
• Call for significant strengthening of renewable energies
ALTANA division ELANTAS Bolsters India Business
ELANTAS, a division of the specialty chemicals group ALTANA, is acquiring the wire enamels activities of Hubergroup India and thus growing its business in India.